what is the difference?
CBC comes in at third place for most common cannabinoid, right behind CBD and (everyone’s favorite) THC. However, even though it is not number one, it has an important job to do – keep the plants healthy. Unlike THC, CBC does not get you high, but some researchers suspect that it works with other cannabinoids to offer mood elevation.
- AKA the ‘Mysterious Cannabinoid’ because little known about it
- When CBC works with THC it may offer some mood-elevation
- CBCa goes through a process called decarboxylation (being heated up) to become CBC
- Effects of THC
- Research is ongoing
- Brain cell performance
- When combined with THC, CBCa can improve mood.
- Your nearest High Haven dispensary
- Ask your budtender if they have any products with the CBG percentage on the label.
- Fresh flower naturally high in CBCa
- Tinctures specifically formulated with CBCa
- Online vendors that product hemp-extracted rare cannabinoids
DO NOT DELETE OR EDIT