what is the difference?
CBC’s main purpose is to defend growing plants against disease and to regulate the growth process. The main difference between CBC and other cannabinoids is that it is produced at a constant rate in the “stalkless trichomes,” which look more like water droplets, instead of the trichomes that look like the transparent mushrooms we usually see.
Quick Facts about CBC
- AKA the ‘Mysterious Cannabinoid’ because little known about it
- Appears when cannabis sativa plant is near full maturity
- Antimicrobial properties
- CBCa goes through a process called decarboxylation (heating up) to become CBC
CBC May Reduce
- Reduce inflammation by activating CB2 receptors
- Unwanted effects of THC (anxiety, hunger, and sedation)
CBC May Improve
- Overall wellness (Healing potential can be enhanced when combined with other cannabinoids by enhancing their effects)
Where to Find CBCa Products
- Your nearest High Haven dispensary
- Ask your budtender if they have any products with the CBG percentage on the label.
- Tinctures specifically formulated with CBCa
- Online vendors that product hemp-extracted rare cannabinoids