what is the difference?
CBC’s main purpose is to defend growing plants against disease and to regulate the growth process. The main difference between CBC and other cannabinoids is that it is produced at a constant rate in the “stalkless trichomes,” which look more like water droplets, instead of the trichomes that look like the transparent mushrooms we usually see.
THC Quick Facts
- The most abundant cannabinoid
- Effects change when combined with other cannabinoids
- Induces feelings of euphoria and is psychoactive
- The precursor to THC
- THCa represents the full potency potential of the product that will be consumed
THC May Reduce
- Muscle Spasms
THC May Improve
- Serotonin Production
- Brain Cell Counts
- Symptoms of Colitis and IBS