Dosing with Flower
all about flower
Flower is the most popular and common form of cannabis. It is often smoked, but it can be vaped with special rigs designed for that purpose. The three most common ways of smoking flower are as a joint, with a glass or metal pipe, or a bong. Each method of smoking can take many forms and finding the one that’s right for you will take some experimentation.
One of the key benefits to smoking flower is that consumers experience full spectrum cannabinoids, whereas extracts and distillates may not offer the same full plant experience.
- 1 – 2 two second puffs
- Hold for two seconds
- Wait 10 minutes between puffs to see how you feel
- Be mindful of your surroundings and neighbors; not everyone is cool with pot
- Do not operate vehicles or heavy machinery
- 1-10 minutes
- Use water pipes to cool the smoke and take it easy with your lungs
- Use pipes and bongs if you want to space out your hits
- Use hemp wicks as a lighter substitute if you want to avoid inhaling trace amounts of lighter fluid vapors
- Don’t share joints and pipes if you aren’t feeling well