Dosing With pens
all about Vape Pens
Vape pens have quickly become a popular way to consume cannabis. They are mess-free, discrete, and are much more portable than other consumption methods. They work by vaporizing cannabis oil delivering THC or CBD to the user via inhalation.
Pens come in all shapes and sizes. Some are draw activated, meaning you just inhale to produce the vapor. Another pen type is the button press. This type of vape pen activates with a press of the button. Other pens are designed to give you the option of adjusting the temperature.
Make sure you ask your budtender or headshop helper how your pen works if you have any questions.
PEN VAPE PERKS & DOSING
Quick and Easy
- No fussing with flower or papers
- Windy days won’t harsh your vibe
- Ideal for a controlled high
- Virtually no aroma
- Looks like a nicotine vape
- Take 1 to 2 two second puffs
- Hold it in for two seconds
- Wait 10 minutes between puffs to see how you feel
- Do not operate vehicles or heavy machinery
- 1 to 10 minutes
- Get a pen with variable heat settings, typically 3 or 4 heating levels
- Start with the lowest temperature to enjoy the full flavor and effects
- Increase the temperature for more potent puffs
- Don’t start on the highest heat-all cartridges are different
- Don’t share pens if you are not feeling well