CBG v.s. CBGa
what is the difference?
CBG is the “mother of all cannabinoids” because all cannabinoids start at CBGa (CBG’s precursor) and then morph into THC, CBD, and the like as the plant grows. Products with CBG are often reported to have mood elevating effects. If you’re looking for some ganja that will lift your spirits without inducing couch-lock or anxiety, then look for products with CBG reported on the label.
- All cannabis plants make CBG
- The difference between hemp and marijuana lies in how each plant processes CBG (marijuana converts to THC while hemp converts to CBD)
- CBG is non-intoxicating, but pairs well with THC
- In the flowering stage, GBGa turns into CBD and THC
- CBGa turns into CBG through decarboxylation (smoking or heating it up)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease symptoms
- Eye Pressure
- Cancer cell growth
- Muscle spasms
- Oxidative Stress
- High Haven Cannabis
- Ask your budtender if they have any products with the CBG percentage listed on the label.
- Fresh flower harvested early in the flowering cycle before it converts to THCa and CBDa
- Tinctures specifically formulated with CBG(a)
DO NOT DELETE OR EDIT