thc v.s. thca
what is the difference?
THC is the queen of cannabinoids. We all know what THC does, but what many folks do not realize is that THC works with all the other cannabinoids and terpenes to produce the unique effects for each strain. While many folks are chasing the most potent strains in the store, the true cannaseur knows that cannabis is more than just the sum of its parts. They look at more than just THC when selecting strains. Basic knowledge about THC is always a good thing, but ask your budtender to help guide you to the strain that will deliver the effects you are looking for.
- THC provides the euphoria we call “getting high"
- THC’s effects change as you introduce other cannabinoids and the other compounds that grow naturally in the plant
- THCa is the precursor to THC
- Heating up your cannabis, like when you spark a joint, is what converts THCa into THC
- THCa is not psychoactive until you heat it up
- Muscle Spasms
- Cancerous cell growth
- High Haven Cannabis
- Ask your budtender about their favorite THC-rich oils, tinctures, flower, topicals, joints, or edibles.
- Tinctures specifically formulated with THCa
- Online vendors that produce hemp-extracted cannabinoids
- Fresh cannabis flower
DO NOT DELETE OR EDIT